2022 Toyota Camry Technology Elements
Customers pursuing reliable family-friendly cars can end their search. The 2022 Toyota Camry is up for grabs, and we could not be more excited. Addressing the predicaments of its predecessors, the 2022 Toyota Camry is well poised to emerge as a top-performer in its segment. If you wonder what’s new in the 2022 Toyota Camry, you will be amazed by the new trim levels in the lineup, new exterior paint options, and the standard dual-zone automatic climate control feature. Thanks to its robust suite of interior elements, the latest Camry has an excellent convenience quotient – precisely what a family-friendly vehicle should offer. To test drive the new 2022 Toyota Camry, visit J Pauley Toyota in Fort Smith, AR. Discover the technology elements in the 2022 Toyota Camry in this article.
Starting at $25,295, the 2022 Toyota Camry offers a cornucopia of technology elements that, though not unique entirely, work wonders.
Is the New Camry Tech-Savvy?
Looking inside the cabin of the 2022 Toyota Camry, we find:
- Nine-inch Multimedia Touchscreen – This floating display acts as the center of the infotainment system and gives the Camry a modern look and feel. Navigation is also an add-on option and can be used via this intuitive touchscreen.
- Apple CarPlay® – With this feature, you can connect your Apple devices seamlessly with the new Camry and access saved playlists, manage messages, and make calls.
- Android Auto™ – This feature is for those who want to integrate their portable android devices with the Camry. Access Google AssistantTM, playlists, make calls and get real-time traffic alerts by leveraging this feature.
- Ten-inch Color Head-Up Display – The HUD projects important driving features on the windshield and helps the driver stay focused on the road.
- Remote Connect – You can leverage this feature to monitor driving and locate the vehicle in crowded places.